To apply to the College please call the office or go online to www.eaglestech.edu.ng and request an enrollment package.
General Information for New Enrollments:
- All students into any class shall be tested on basic Mathematics, English Language and General Science.
- All Students must sign the Student Commitment Form.
- All students must submit to the College, photocopies or their credentials with the scratch card from the examination body, where applicable.
- Any family that has two students in the College shall receive a discount of 40% on the tuition fees of the third term. This discount shall apply yearly for the time both students stay in the school.
- A family interview will be conducted with the prospective student and their parents/guardian.
Official enrollment is not complete until parents are notified in writing that a student is accepted.
Admission status is determined on a year-to-year basis; and it must always be understood that attendance at the College is a privilege, and not a right. A completed re-enrollment package is required along with the registration fee.
General Information for Re-enrollments:
- All Students must sign the Student Commitment Form
- School progress and discipline records from previous years will be reviewed
- Re-enrollment is not official until parents are notified in writing
Withdrawal of Enrollment
Any parent wanting to withdraw a student from the College must notify the office in person or in writing.
The school administration will then issue a withdrawal letter to the student.